Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Monday, November 12, 2007

Mikie=Mikey=Mickey=Micky=Mike

For 20 years, a very good friend in Australia
has never, ever spelled my name right.
He insists on "Mikey" or "Mickey" or "Micky"
even though I always spell it "Mikie".
Don't get me wrong, I like Mikey (not Mickey),
but I figured you could only have it one way,
so I chose Mikie.

Well, I finally got tired of the game,
so I got FastMikey.com and FastMickey.com
and they come right here,
just like FastMikie.com
and, for those who like the old way,
poolshooter.blogspot.com gets here too,
but that's a lot to type,
especially if you're using a PDA, iPhone, iPod touch...

So, spell it your way.
If you like Mikey, Mickey, Mikie, Mike, or even Micky
just be sure to add Fast,
and you're on your way here.

I now have a Fast
Mikie/Mikey/Mickey/Micky/Mike market monopoly.
(say that 3 times, Fast)
;o)


(blog top)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mikie you're so fine. You're so fine you blow my mind. Hey Mikie! - - Hey Mikie!

Robert Johnson said...

Lol Samm!