Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Full Moon Scribbles

The sun has just set,
and the full moon is rising.

It's that time of the month again.
More precisely,
it is one of two times per month,
the New Moon, and the Full Moon,
which have a most predictable influence on me:
I write.

For the longest time I had no idea
of any particular cause for my writing.
I didn't notice any cycle to it.
After I got interested in celestial mechanics
and especially lunar influences,
it was then that I put it all together.

Have you noticed
how these cycles influence you?
If the moon's passing can lift the oceans as it does,
then why can't we harness that power
to create free energy for all?

Even solar energy is subject to weather,
and latitude,
but the lunar energy has no such limitations.
Who's working on that,
and what's holding them back,
the oil companies?

...

I just got back from a walk on the beach.
I love the Full Moon sunsets
because they bring massive low tides
and the wide beaches bring expansive feelings
and deep breathing
and my thoughts are unrestricted,
in harmony with the universe.

...

It was just yesterday, for the first time in two weeks,
that I picked up my cue
to play a game of pool.

It's probably the longest I have not played
in 4 years.
I have been healing and strengthening my shoulder,
and after a month of focus
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
My range of motion increases a little, almost daily,
as the pain decreases,
and now it could only be called discomfort.

But I need to be a lot stronger
to get back into tournaments.
It will take time.

Meanwhile I've been giving a lot of thought
to where I go with my game from here.
I feel that my game is strong
and will get stronger.
I have not yet reached my prime,
but that may be closer than I might imagine.
I try not to think about that too much.

I know I do not want to turn pro.
Because I do not want to travel.
I'm a hermit, first and foremost.

Therefore I need to get the pros
to come to FastMikie's Fun House.
This plan is still in development.

Also, future plans will include video,
and of course writing will continue.

So: pros, video, writing.

Stay tuned...


(top)


No comments: