Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Chinese Pool Like Chinese Arithmetic



I don't understand the language,
but I was ROTFLMAO anyway.

Here's a translation from Tina H:

1st Host: (asked Shin-Mei) You don’t want to get married?

Shin-Mei: I am still looking…..

GYK: I am helping her to look for it.

2nd Host: Looking for what?

GYK: Looking for a boyfriend.

The host: If I lost this time, she doesn’t need to
look for anybody. I’ll belong to her.

GYK: We all heard that!

1st Host: That’s right. Before the game begins,
let’s have some fruit.

3rd Host: Those fruit are the balls.

Rule:
There is no order, but the pitaya (dragon fruit) has
to be the 9 ball.

The break cue- sugarcane

(Later, they took off the plum, because it’s too
juicy and break too easy.)

2nd Host: Do you really need to put chalk on the sugarcane?

1st: Can this chalk be any bigger?

1 ball- orange

Guest: I can’t believe she still can play position.

2 ball- apple

3rd Host: I love you (in Korean)

3 ball- lemon

4 ball- guava

1st Host: If you (GYK) can clean the table, I will
really marry Shin-mei.

GYK: You can get married now.

5 ball- coconut

6 ball- lime

7 ball- kiwi (fell out from the table. GYK: It’s a
fault, so ball in hand.)

9 ball- Pitaya

1st Host (asked Jennifer): Do you want to talk about
how could you make a stop shot on the object ball?

Jennifer: Nobody has done this before, and nobody
will.

1st Host: Sorry~ Ball in hand.

(He missed)

1st Host: Fate crosses paths. If Shin-Mei can pocket
this ‘9ball’, Jennifer should marry to me.)




(And so, Fate saves JenChen for Fast Mikie!)

(blog top)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is from Taiwan, not China.

TW said...

yes and no,taiwan belongs to china now,for your information:) no offence
i always wished to have someone to guide me in pool

Anonymous said...

China has no political control on democratic Taiwan. Taiwan will have the fourth presidential election next year, but China is still controlled by the communist government. The country field of US VISA issued to every Taiwanese is "Taiwan", instead of "China". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan