Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Monday, June 18, 2007

Left Handed Win

Remembering one more highlight of last week's win:

It was the last shot of the match,
I left myself long and awkward on the 8-ball,
but it plays ok as a left handed shot.
I hesitated, went for the bridge,
and El Maestro yells out
"Shoot it left handed".

He sure pushes me.
It was only 6 months ago (exactly)
that I first shot a ball left handed in a match.
Now he wants me to shoot lefty
for the game/match ball...

I have this nice shutout going,
and I do not want to look stupid
by missing a shot left handed.
But I must be Fearless.
I shot it lefty.
And it went in.




Whatever you can do, or dream you can, Begin it.
For Boldness has Genius, Power and Magic in it.
Begin it Now!


(Goethe)

(blog top)


No comments: