Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Exercise in Humility

I am torn between the requirement of full disclosure,
and the importance of Humility,
so I have taken the middle road
and publish herewith the current standings
of the APA team 8-ball division.

Notice that even though the list
has more players on it with each publication
I have made the size of the overall list smaller.
That's the Humility part.
I'm trying to get to the point where the list
is so small you can hardly read it,
and then I will have achieved maximum Humility, right?
That logic may escape someone who is not
on top of the list!

Is there an MA for Megalomaniacs Anonymous?

The other thing that keeps me Humble is
that my skill rating is still only a 6 out of 7.

I will persist until I succeed...



(blog top)


No comments: