Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Practice Review for April

The Optimum Practice spreadsheet is now online with complete data for the month of April.

It shows only 15 practice sessions, because I missed 4 sessions due to being back in Philly for my father's funeral, but I did get in a total of 33.4 hours practice, pocketing about 3700 balls, averaging 1.7 per minute, which shows me I was taking care of business.

Additionally, I had several perfect drills and achieved several personal bests, and had opportunities for learning through experiments, all of which give me more confidence and knowledge.

Overall, I feel very good about my progress, and I know that continued Optimum Practice will yield excellent results.

I didn't get in very much competition during April. A couple of 8-ball matches with El Maestro, which we split 1-1, and a game of straight pool with Dan S. which I lost 100 to about 93 (?).

El Maestro says I need more competition, so in May I will be heading out of the Fun House to test myself in some tournaments.



No comments: