Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Monday, May 26, 2008

JAX pool school graduation photo


Class photo, Jacksonville Pool School, May '08
(click the photo for a bigger image)

I just lifted this photo from Thorsten Hohmann's blog. Obviously, he didn't take the photo either because there he is standing slightly behind me to my left. Directly to my left is Francisco Bustamante. Behind me to my right is Tony Robles, to my right is Efren Reyes, and snuggled in to my immediate right-front is Shanelle Loraine.

This is truly "rubbing elbows" with the greats in the pool world. I'm hoping that with all that rubbing, some of their excellence has rubbed off on me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was the class?

Robert Johnson said...

The tall person in the dark red shirt to your left (with a little fuzz under his lip) looks like Kerry McAuliffe, a player in our Norteast Massachusetts area.

So, did you learn much of anything new?

J E F R E N said...

thats right bob. lol. i emailed my friend this pic stating that it was kerry.