Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Friday, January 18, 2008

A Break in the Inaction


Shot some pool yesterday with Mike R.
and won both sets:
9 ball 7-5, and
8 ball 7-6.

Mike's game has improved a lot
since we last played.
He's taking more time,
walking around the table,
and has an improved pre-shot routine.

I recorded the entire session on video,
but since nothing extraordinary happened,
I won't be using any of the recordings.

This was my first competition in at least a month.
I did not play particularly well,
probably because I have not been practicing.

I have not been practicing because
I have been looking for a Practice Assistant.

Where is this Practice Assistant?
The overwhelming response to the ad
forced me to hire an assistant to find the assistant.
The applicants are being processed,
and we are close to the interview stage.

It should be soon,
and then I will be practicing a lot.
At least, that's my story,
and I'm stickin' to it.



No comments: