Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Ten Games Down looks like this


Student #5-5-05

This is what it looks like to be Ten Games Down in 9 Ball. Notice the white beads (ten of them). Notice, also, that there are 11 beads at the 10th bead marker, but that is just an anomaly. Notice the brave face despite having to sit still for a photo which he himself suggested, when the score showed him only 3 down. What could he have been thinking!? That's just the sort of challenge that gets me all fired up with a spirit-crushing persona which makes me invincible.

This man was trounced. And yet he calls back today and wants another go! What a dreamer! I need to savor the joy of the win for some time before I win again. If we were to play again so soon, another thumping might break his spirit forever. I wouldn't want to be responsible for that. Let's wait a while for your wounds to heal.

I was going to wait until I got PhotoShop fired up so that I could put one of those perp bars across the eyes, to protect victims. That gives me an idea: I'll have to start a collection of photos of those who have had a lesson in humility with my instruction. This is where the evil laugh should start, but instead we have this goofy little logo that won't go away.
>>> Posted by Hello

It's good thing that nobody knows about this blog, which I just started a few days ago. If I were this man above, I sure wouldn't want any of my friends to see this or I'd hear about it forever! Hey, it's all just good clean fun anyway, right? I mean, he'd do the same thing if he won, I'm totally sure.

No comments: