Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Ten Ahead 9 Ball

Tonight's match wanted to play 9 ball, and keep score by how many games ahead rather than total games won for each player. When I got 3 ahead on him, he bravely suggested that I should take a photo of the scoring beads, because that was as far ahead as I would ever get on him. I immediately agreed on the condition that he stand in the photo with an appropriate expression.

I now have a full set of photos, from 3 ahead all the way through TEN ahead, and he's looking appropriately sad in all of them. I told him I'd sell him the photos anytime. I'll publish them here, but I have to use Photo Shop to put a black bar over his face. We gotta protect the identities of victims...

No comments: