Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Traffic check - 6 months

Six months agoI started keeping track of traffic to this blog. Here are the results since then:

According to NeoCounter, that green widget in the sidebar, (Total Visitors by Country): In the last 180 days there have been 16,912 visitors from 109 countries.

For the same 180 days, according to Google Analytics, there were 8,993 Visits, 5,778 Absolute Unique Visitors, 14,195 Pageviews, from 93 Countries.


Why don't the numbers from these two sources agree? I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation that would be too boring to hear, and who cares, anyway?

I'm just amazed that anyone visits! After all, it is my sorta-private pool diary, but it's open to anyone who finds it, in the spirit of sharing. If you find something useful, great! If you have a suggestion, please let me know, I'm always looking to improve my game.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: