D I A R Y
of a

P O O L    S H O O T E R

The Adventures of FastMikie
in search of Truth and Beauty in the art of pocket billiards.




Monday, May 05, 2008

New license plate - 14pt1 (14.1)



In California, you are what you drive, and what you display on your license plate.

For several years I resisted the urge to get a "vanity" plate, but somehow I fell prey to this one (14pt1).

14.1, or straight pool, is the game I prefer.

I shoot pool because I can not paint, or sculpt, or sing, or dance, or play a musical instrument.

I shoot pool, therefore I am.


2 Comments:

Blogger Mr.galle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 12:32:00 AM  
Blogger Steve Ballmer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 4:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Go to top of this blog

© Copyright 2004-2011, All rights reserved.