Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Thursday, September 25, 2008

No more Mr. Nice Guy

If I wasn't such a nice guy, maybe I would have won.

During the Encinitas Thursday afternoon 8-ball tournament (with only 11 balls) one of the players "Gunny" said he was having trouble seeing the ball at a distance because he's looking over the top of his glasses. So I showed him how to adjust his glasses so they ride higher on his nose and he will be seeing through his glasses for clear vision on long shots.

I was just being me, a Giver, Mr. Nice Guy.

Well, you know the rest of this story. This guy comes back and has me hill-hill in the final then breaks and runs out for the win. A nice run, too. He deserved it.

But maybe next time I hear someone having trouble with something I won't be so quick to help, especially during a tournament.

No comments: