Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Reviewing the Misses



Over the past year I have kept a "Game Log"
which includes some of my more memorable misses.
El Maestro showed me how to make these shots,
and I kept notes on the details.
So far, so good...

What I didn't do is to go back and practice them!
Duh.
And so, in the fullness of time,
El Maestro finally requested a demonstration.
One by one, we went through the list.
And we worked on each shot until I had it down.

Nine hours later, my right shoulder was numb.
But I was done with the list.

Tony sensed my weakness
and challenged me to a race to 9 in 9-ball,
and a game of straight to 100.
I could barely laugh,
and dropped to the floor in exhaustion.

I guess I need more treadmill time!

You can get your Game Log at
Samm's Side Pocket.
But be sure to Practice what you log!

(blog top)

No comments: