Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm getting closer...

My instructor, Tony "El Maestro" Sorto, taught me this challenging multi-player game of rotation pool played almost exclusively in his native Honduras.

It is one of my goals to run the table, on video. So I have made it a regular part of my Optimum Practice session.

Last night, I achieved a new personal best. If I hadn't flubbed the position on the 10 ball off the 8, I could possibly have run the table because getting on the 11 and 12 is kinda easy, and since I had already kicked the 15 off the rail, the 13-14 combo would pass, and the rest is cleanup...

One of these days, I'll do it, and post it here, there will be a major party in Del Mar, and then I may just hang up my cue forever.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking and listening to you and I have come to the this, you trying to hard at proving to who, after the past 50 years of your accomplishments are the key to what you seek, you don't need a patch on your arm to have honer and hart the thing you are look for will come as soon as you just relax be yourself and things will happen practice and persistence is the road to greatness and perfection on the pool table of life. Your friend Baoboa!!! Have a great time in the school of what life offers I have already nominated you for the hall a fame for your beautiful web site on pool great job. You are # 1 and you will be # 1 ,