Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dig This: JAX Pool School with Superstars!


On May 21-22 in Jacksonville, Florida
there will be an unprecedented pool school experience.

"The Magician" Efren Reyes,
"Django" Francisco Bustamante,
"The Silent Assassin" Tony Robles
and "The Hitman" Thorsten Hohmann
will share their pool secrets with
a group of 20 pool enthusiasts,
and... wait for it...
I'm going to be one of them!

Yes! It's totally true.
Thorsten Hohmann just called me back
to confirm it





And if all that wasn't great enough,
one of my best friends forever (BFF)
lives in Jacksonville, and we haven't seen each other
in 15 years, so this is going to be a
spectacular vacation.

I am so totally stoked I can't sit still.

CLICK HERE for the full school info.

No comments: