Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Where have all the bloggers gone?

Where have all the pool bloggers gone?

Some of my favorites have gone quiet,
but their blogs are still on the web,
like some sort of digital archaeological artifacts.
Did they say all they have to say?
Are they ok?
Do they still shoot pool?


Robert Johnson,
8 ball in the corner pocket,
May 2006 to December 2006
Robert is a frequent commenter on my blog,
but we miss his thorough, analytical approach.


Anonymous,
BilliardsBlogger,
October 2006 to March 2007
The readers of this blog were so astute as to
vote my blog the best on the web!
We need more smart people in pool...


CueLad,
Adventures of a Northern Snooker Hero
,
July 2006 to August 2006
I really enjoyed CueLad's irreverent approach.
Aye, we miss you, CueLaddie. Have a pint!


And, here's a whole slew of them at
AZ Billiards listing of pro blogs.
Notice the most current blog date for the list.

Where have all the bloggers gone?
And why?

(top)


1 comment:

Robert Johnson said...

I don't like to write much, a problem I had since childhood school days. (UGH, book reports, history papers, English papers. Hated it all. LOVED math though!) So, I pester other blog writers, LOL. Yes, I can add a few more things to my blog. I've got ideas. I would like not to repeat stuff that people like Bob Jewett have already explored.