Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wife Swapping Pool Players?

Or,
Pool Playing Wife Swappers?

Either way you look at it,
you might want to check this out...
I just got this email,
and having no wife to put into the deal
(and I think that is a very good thing)
I'm turning this over to the General Public
and that means YOU...
so if you think you know someone like this,
please contact Michelle directly, not me.

Dear Fast Mikie:
My name is Michelle Silva, and I am a Casting Producer for ABC's Wife Swap. We are currently looking for a family of Pool Players! We would love to find parents that compete in the sport of Billiards together, but we are open to all sorts of families. I came across your contact information and am emailing you in hopes you could help us in our search. We want to find a family that loves to have a good time and isn’t afraid to admit it! At Wife Swap, we look for families that can not only learn something, but teach something, as well. It’s a great adventure for the whole family.

Any person who refers a featured family receives a $1,000 referral award.

In order to apply for the show, families must have two parents and at least one child between the ages of 6-18 still living at home.

Families selected to appear on the show receive $20,000 from ABC Television.

Wife Swap is the series where two moms switch houses for six days and live in the shoes of the other woman. Please visit our website for more information: http://abc.go.com/primetime/wifeswap/index.html

If you or anyone you know have questions or are interested in applying, please email me at michelle.silva@rdfusa.com or call me directly at (646) 747-7946. We are always looking for great families with extreme personalities for future episodes, so please feel free to contact me regarding other “types” of families as well. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Thanks for your time.

-Michelle


(blog top)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I've already passed this on to a few pool playing families I know of. Wouldn't that be crazy!