Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Easy pickin's

I've been taking a bit of a vacation from competition after having a perfect, undefeated session in the APA Triple Play Masters format. I haven't played any semi-serious pool for almost a week, but this afternoon Dr. Mark stopped by for a quick lesson in humility. Only had time for one game of 8 ball, which I won, but he wanted to try for best of 3 so I gave him another game, which I won, and then he had to try one more time. By now I'm shooting really fast, because I gotta get outta here for a haircut. Mark likes it when the game moves fast, but that didn't do him any good because I won all 3 games.

There was never any doubt in my mind. Confidence was running very high. Shots seemed to be easy.

No comments: