Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Sorto String, Revisited


(the setup)

This is one darn challenging drill.
You try it and let me know how you do with it.
And if you can do it, let me know your secret.

Line the balls from the center of the foot rail
right through the foot spot, and a bit beyond.
I usually have the 9 ball located at about the foot spot.
The space between the balls increases slightly with the 7 - 9.
Start with ball in hand,
and run them all into the corner pocket.
You must hit the foot rail on each shot,
but no other rails, or another ball.

This morning I got them all up to and including the 7,
but lost out on position on the 8.
Can anyone, except El Maestro, get them all?




Follow-up entry:
I finally did achieve this exercise.
Click here to play the video.



No comments: