Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Friday, August 05, 2005

The Sudden Emergence of An Over-Abundance of Players

El Maestro calls with news that
two friends want to join him during
his normal Saturday lesson with me.
They want to check out the new table.

Several emails arrive with offers to shoot pool
(on my new table of course).

Overload!!!

I suddenly realize that my priority
is to prepare for some upcoming tournaments.
That's one of the big reasons for
upgrading to the competition table.
I need to stay focused now more than ever.
All my non-practice time needs to be serious
challenge matches with superior players.

This will delay casual visits to "shoot some racks"
until after the first week of November.

Therefore, please accept this apology
for the delay in sharing this great new toy.
I hope you all will understand that the weeks ahead
deserve my total focus.

Namaste'

No comments: