D I A R Y
of a

P O O L    S H O O T E R

The Adventures of FastMikie
in search of Truth and Beauty in the art of pocket billiards.




Thursday, July 28, 2005

Challenge Match

Five hours of pool tonight with Malve.
We started off with 3 sets of 9 ball.
I won them all: 10-5, 5-0, and 5-0.
My break was working better.

Then we switched to straight pool,
and I got off to a good start
with the score 27 to -2,
but Malve came roaring back,
and got to 50 first!
However, we were playing to 100.
And the final score was
Fast Mikie 100, Malve 69.
He had a high run of about 20.
My high run was a weak 15.

He was itching to play some more,
but I was wiped out and hit the shower,
while Malve hit the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Go to top of this blog

© Copyright 2004-2011, All rights reserved.