Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Off to a good start

The player performance list for the first 2 weeks
was published yesterday.
It was just so pretty, I had to take a picture:



SL=Skill Level
MP=Matches Played
MW=Matches Won
Pts=Sum of opponents' Skill Levels in Matches Won

Although only 40 players are listed,
there are 86 players in the division.
Only those who have won at least one match
make it to the list.

There are 20 other 8-ball divisions and
18 9-ball divisions
so there are 38 other people in San Diego
who show up first on their lists.
I mention that in a desperate attempt
to keep my ego in check.

And, again, this is just for the first two weeks.
There are another 11 weeks to go.
Gotta stay focused...

Here's another of my favorite photos
along the same lines as
"off to a good start".
My son Mike, taken 36 years ago.
You can see his massive intelligence
even at such an early age!



(blog top)

No comments: