Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

New BCA 9-ball Queen


It was just a couple of months ago,
when I was visiting friends in Denver,
and had the chance to play some pool with Samm Diep.
That was our first meeting.
Up to that point we had just exchanged a few emails,
mostly about some stuff I ordered from her online store.

I knew she was going to be a tough competitor,
because she was a student of The Monk,
and he writes good stuff about her game.

I wrote about our match in this blog entry.
I was most impressed with her pre-shot routine,
which showed amazing consistency and focus.
I could see a strong future for her, and I was right!

Samm Diep is the new BCA 9-ball Amateur Ladies Champion,
just crowned in Las Vegas last week.
Congratulations, big time, Samm!

Watch out, Allison Fisher... There's a new kid in town!

1 comment:

Samm said...

Oh Mikie...
You are always way too kind. I really need to rejoin the blog-world soon. Now, I have too much to blog about. hehe
Thanks for supporting the underdog!
XO,
Samm