Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Johnny Archer teaches me the 9-ball break shot



The date was July 15, 2008. Johnny Archer and Earl Strickland come to FastMikie's Fun House to give me a few lessons. In this video clip, Johnny is racking and showing me how I can improve my break shot. I had the video recorder running the whole time. More video coming soon from this awesome visit by Earl and Johnny.

Notice the 9-ball on the break! Thanks, Johnny!

2 comments:

Cary said...

Nice videos, thanks for sharing. What is that you pull out of your pocket at the end, a remote?

Michael McCafferty said...

Yes, that's the remote control for the video recorder. If I stop the video frequently, it makes it easier to do editing later.

Good catch!