D I A R Y
of a

P O O L    S H O O T E R

The Adventures of FastMikie
in search of Truth and Beauty in the art of pocket billiards.




Saturday, August 02, 2008

Johnny Archer teaches me the 9-ball break shot



The date was July 15, 2008. Johnny Archer and Earl Strickland come to FastMikie's Fun House to give me a few lessons. In this video clip, Johnny is racking and showing me how I can improve my break shot. I had the video recorder running the whole time. More video coming soon from this awesome visit by Earl and Johnny.

Notice the 9-ball on the break! Thanks, Johnny!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cary said...

Nice videos, thanks for sharing. What is that you pull out of your pocket at the end, a remote?

Thursday, August 07, 2008 9:54:00 AM  
Blogger FastMikie said...

Yes, that's the remote control for the video recorder. If I stop the video frequently, it makes it easier to do editing later.

Good catch!

Thursday, August 07, 2008 10:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Go to top of this blog

© Copyright 2004-2011, All rights reserved.