Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Cue



I have been lusting after this cue for some time,
and unrequited lust is unhealthy,
so I let myself go and ordered
this one of a kind Samsara cue.

It just arrived a few hours ago,
just in time for Christmas.
What a beauty! What balance! What feel!

Here's the official description,
right from the Samsara website:

Ebony forearm with 6 cocobolo points
outlined with holly veneers.

Triple diamond holly and cocobolo rings
above and below the chocolate brown lizard skin wrap.
Single diamond joint and butt cap rings.
The butt sleeve is a reverse of the forearm.

The feel of the lizard wrap is excellent.
This has just become my new playing cue.
Watch out Mosconi... I feel 527+ coming soon!

No comments: