Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Friday, July 27, 2012

WTF?


It sure has been a long time since I've had any real competition.  


Don't get me wrong... there are players out there who could offer real competition, but I just haven't gone looking for it.  And that's because my game is off, and that's because I haven't been practicing, and that's because I have been doing other stuff.  


It's not just that I haven't been practicing... I haven't even picked up a cue in weeks!  







(top)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,
I know I have alot to learn still, but I sure would like to play a few games against you. I currently play on an APA league and am always willing to learn a few pointers... that is, from someone who may be able to give them.

Ricardo Ramirez
U.S.Navy Retired
(mmcramirez24@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

Mike,

Let's go play. Maybe you need to try a Dominator Shaft by Dominiak and a New Cue by the same maker. I live in Downtown San Diego and would love to show you the Best Product in the World! Made by a man that knows more about maple than almost anyone in the world. He actually sells cue stock from Northern and Western NY to companies all over the world.

Thanks, John Brown
Ultimateplayerscue@gmail.com
(619)252-9964

PoolFreeOnline.com said...

Dude, get over to my site and at least play some pool & billiards games online. It's the next best thing when you can't make the time to get on a real table.

James

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for the porters at the Riviera! Twice a year and sometimes more, APA would come with thousands of players and all the porters would bust there asses setting up and maintaining the player areas. For some reason only a couple of the very same porters would get a tip on the very last day! One has worked there for over 10 years and he has only gotten 3 tips from over 20 tournaments! Well they are going to the Rio next year and all I have to say to those workers is, good luck!