Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Loo Door at FastMikie's Fun House


I have been wanting to do a new door to the loo, and give it a billiards theme. It has taken a few years to get around to it, but here's the final product. They will be lined up around the block just to pee and peek at this wonderful work of art.

The stained glass work was designed and fabricated into an extraordinary work of art by Don Myers Stained Glass in Oceanside, CA. The door is solid cherry with brass hinges and handles, and was custom designed, built and installed by Roberto Mendez of MZ3D in San Diego, CA. I strongly recommend both of these excellent artists.

I think this completes the Fun House for now. I am quite satisfied that my work of the past 6 years is good enough to allow me to focus on my new project, and my new home away from home, the Airstream.




1 comment:

Samm said...

It looks AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see it in person. I can't believe all those people fit into that bathroom.

Close-up photos please.