Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Monday, February 16, 2009

Cuetable.com contest for February



I'm not at all happy with this runout, but I sent it in to cuetable.com anyway, just so I could be one of the first five people to submit a video and earn a polo shirt.

The 1-ball was really an ugly shot, and because of it, I got poor shape on the 2-ball. However, I stroked the 2 very nicely, even if I do say so myself, hitting it almost full and giving lots of low right on the cue ball. This spins the 2 into the pocket and holds the cue ball from getting on the wrong side of the 3-ball. From there on it was a piece of cake. The shot on the 6-ball was weak, as I wanted to get a lot closer to the 7-ball, but I recovered. The rest was easy.

In the background you hear Beethoven's Piano Sonata No. 8 in C Minor, Op. 13 "Pathétique": II. Adagio cantabile, mixed with a little bit of garbage disposal noise from the cook.

Check out http://cuetable.com for other entries, other contests.

No comments: