Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Monday, January 05, 2009

There's more to life than pool: Fresh air and sunshine!


Pool is just not enough exercise!  I need to get outside and breathe some fresh air and get some sun and move around a lot more.  Look at Mika Immonen and Thorsten Hohmann... they are totally in shape and it's got to help their performance in those marathon tournaments.  So, for the sake of my pool game, I turned off the TV (totally!) and instead of paying the cable company so I can sit on my butt and do nothing, I got myself this nifty beach cruiser.

Check it out: ultra-light all aluminum Electra Sparker Special, gloss black, Shimano Nexus internal 3 speed with coaster brake, Fatti-O rear tire (3"x24"), standard cruiser front tire (2.125" x26"), stubby rear fender, alloy bullhorn handlebar, alloy rims, alloy cranks.

Photo taken on 1/6/2009, Black Beauty's first moments in the sun, first sight of the surf.  Click on the photo for a very detailed and very large image, you can even see the surfers in the water!


No comments: