Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Monday, August 28, 2006

Home, Sweet Home


Back in Del Mar after 54 days and 5,000+ miles
"on the road" shooting pool.
Fast Mikie's Epic Road Trip has come to an end.

I think I know how Clark (of Lewis & Clark expedition) felt
when he wrote in his diary after 4000+ miles of journey:
"Ocean in view. Oh, the joy!"

It is "indescribably delicious" to be in my own space again.
My own bed, my shower, my towels, my hammock, my ocean,
my food, my pool table, my family and friends.

Incredibly, it now feels like I never left,
but I know from past experiences like this,
that the benefits realized are a delayed reaction.

I'm looking forward to seeing what I have learned!

(blog top)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you see you made it home safely! Started my training again. At about 85% currently. Too bad you're not here right now. Let's meet up in GA!

Anonymous said...

"Glad TO see" rather...