Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Monday, February 20, 2006

The Perfector - review



I have been using The Perfector
for a couple of months
and find it to be effective,
but improvements are possible.

Click here for my original blog on this item
Click here for product website

Suggestions for Improvement:
I would like the sleeve to be half as long.
The plastic is ok,
but I'd like to see leather, or silk,
or even cotton...
some natural material.


(blog top)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I carry strong pieces of paper towel with me. I dampen one slightly, but NOT wet to where water can escape. I wipe my shaft, pulling all chalk and other gunk off it. I make sure my hands are washed and dried. Works great. Note: some people warn me about using a damp cloth. Try it on cheap sticks, if you are worried.