Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

My semi-private pool room just got lots better



I'm totally loving the 3 new 9' Diamond pro tables where I occasionally shoot pool. They replace a mismatched set of beat up tables that weren't regulation size... but I managed to win on them anyway (when my game was stronger).

These tables were just installed last week and are the gift of several of the players and a little donation from the county. I stopped by to check out the tables, and since this was the first time I've ever played on Diamond tables (1-piece slate!). They are Excellent, and since the pockets are a bit tighter than the previous ones, definitely more challenging, so I guess I have to up my game! 



Did I mention that table time is FREE!  Tough to beat that deal...



After I won the big quarterly tournament (on the old tables), I stopped competing and let the other guys get a shot at winning it.


Here's my little bit of immortality. A nice plaque on each table.



(top)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mikey....
You ought a check out the 2nd plaque of quarterly winners.

Ricardo Ramirez