Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Kamui chalk version 1.21 is awesome!


Kamui has just released a new chalk compound, version 1.21, which is a follow-on product to the previous release, the introductory version 0.98, and the one I tested about a year ago.


Disclaimer:  I am not getting anything for my review except the one piece of chalk they sent me in the mail. 


Review:  The best chalk just got better.  Worth the price if you value your game.  It feels right going on, and the hit is better, with or without extreme english.  It all comes down to being able to deliver a confident stroke when you need it.  That's priceless.  You could use cheaper chalk, but why?






(top)

2 comments:

Phil@Underground Pools said...

I definitely find that the pricier chalks giver you a better stroke.

Pool Chalk said...

Thanks for the review. Good pool chalk is just as important as a custom pool cue is to improving your game.