Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Friday, March 20, 2009

Kamui? Phooey!


I've taken a break from my Moori medium tip to try out the Kamui medium, but I'm going back to the Moori. Too many miscues with the Kamui. And I have heard that from other players too. However, I have not tried the Kamui Black Soft or Super Soft. That may be a better bet than the medium. But I've tried the Moori soft tips and don't like all the mushrooming.


Or... is it possible that the percentage of miscues is inversely proportional to the hours of practice? Maybe?

It was those amazing videos on the Kamui website that got my attention. I figured that if those tips could help me make shots like those, then I'll play with a Kamui. Needless to say, it takes more than a tip to have a stroke!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you feeling okay? Is the Fast Mikie slowing down? It's been six whole days since your last post...