Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Extra Holiday Cheer

You're probably going to buy some gifts during this holiday season, right? Wouldn't it be great if you could save some money AND have a little bit of every purchase go to a worthy cause? It's really easy. Just click on the banner ad below to do your shopping at Amazon.com for some great prices, and the stuff is shipped direct to your door, or direct to the giftee. Save gas, time, stress, and it's all returnable! Of course the best part is that a little commission is paid to me, and I give it to this worthy cause.



If you buy something at Amazon.com and you DON'T use the above link, then Amazon keeps the commission. Either way, you pay the same low prices. But if you use the above link, then you can spread some extra holiday cheer, no extra charge.

So, there you go. That's the entire proposition. Save money, do some good for your fellow human beings who might not be as lucky as you. What's not to like?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michael!

Keith

Samm said...

Rats! Wish I would've seen this before I just placed my order...

Robert Johnson said...

Is the Amazon banner ad missing? I can't find it.

Michael McCafferty said...

Sorry, Robert, your message got stuck in limbo, waiting for me to approve it, but not notifying me that it needed approval. Some settings must have changed...

The Amazon banner is there, maybe it did not load during your visit due to some tech glitch, but it is there.

Robert Johnson said...

Oh, I just now instructed my FireFox add-on "AdBlock Plus" to let me see advertisements whenever I visit your blog, and there I saw the Amazon banner. (By default, my pages load without ads, for speed, so your banner was invisible.)