Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sports are 80 percent mental

And just to prove that "Sports are 80 percent mental" check out the blog by the same name: http://blog.80percentmental.com/

(some people say its 90%, but the difference isn't worth arguing about)

There are no billiards related posts there, yet, but I'm thinking that the mental part of most sports should be relatively similar.

I knew I was going to like this blog when I read agreement with my previous posts that it take 10 years of practice for a novice to become an expert.

I always like it when people agree with me!

;o)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!
Thanks for the props on my site! Very unexpected but very appreciated!
You are right about the use of Quiet Eye in billiards. The concept is the same for golf putting, free throws, and shooting pool; anything involving aiming at a target.
I'll see if I can dig up some billiards research.
Have a great week!
Dan