Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Friday, July 04, 2008

PAT - Playing Ability Test Spreadsheets - All Levels, updated

I have been receiving some good feedback from readers on the PAT spreadsheets, and some have made some excellent suggestions which I have been putting into effect. Lately, I added the PAT Level 3. One reader, Kimmo, contributed the Start Level spreadsheet, for which I didn't have the workbook. Other readers suggested more simplified methods of calculation, etc. And I even came up with some improvements on my own.

Click below for the new
Playing Ability Spreadsheets - all levels

You will notice that these new ones are much simplified with less visual clutter from columns which are of no interest to the user, but which show factors and intermediate calculations, etc. These rows are really "hidden" and (if you like the clutter) can be unhidden by simply highlighting all columns, right clicking and then clicking on "un-hide".

Another feature allows you to set a "threshold" below which your drill performances will be highlited. (see column R for this factor).

Additionally, I have added links to YouTube videos which show the drills which I have recorded.

Again, please let me know if you have any trouble or suggestions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's do the PAT again in September!

Roy Zornow said...

Thanks, this is great.