Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ultimate Tip Tool is GONE!

The "Ultimate Tip Tool"
is a nifty little critter for shaping
and all the other stuff you do to your tip.

Seems like I'm either losing one,
or giving one away to new shooters,
so when I get down to none,
I order online,
but Hey, they're Gone!

It's out of stock in the known universe, including
Amazon, Seyberts, Buddy Hall's, CueSight,
Ozone Billiards, etc...

If you are a big fan of this great tool,
as I am,
you better stock up if you can find them,
because everywhere I looked online, they're GONE.

I finally found the last two at
Billiards and Barstools, San Marcos, CA
where I got my Gold Crown IV.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know. It's sad about the ultimate tip tool. However, if you haven't tried the bowtie yet, you should definitely check it out. It's a worthy replacement with the nickel on one side, dime on the other, and the poker in the middle.

Anonymous said...

did samm say "poker in the middle"? hee, hee

-Malve

Robert Johnson said...

I thought the front end was for a little shot of whiskey, and the other end was for poking. You know, like "liquor in the front, poker in the rear"? D'OH!

Michael McCafferty said...

You guys are NASTY!

This is supposed to be a "G" rated blog! We want to encourage good lookin' babes (such as Samm) to want to visit frequently, so hold off on the smut, ok?

And besides, there are children who read this stuff...

Sheesh!

M.

Robert Johnson said...

I apologize. The phrase is from a sign I saw once in a bar. You want me to delete my earlier comment?