Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Friday, March 07, 2008

Fast Mikie is (almost) back!

For several months I have been working hard
to recover from the shoulder pain
which afflicted me during last summer's
undefeated season.

All it took was several months of
medical attention, physical therapy,
and strengthening exercises,
and now the pain is almost completely gone.

Of course, during all this time,
my stroke and my game
had deteriorated significantly,
but with the recent hiring of Dave,
the Billiards Practice Assistant,
and after only 7 days of Optimum Practice,
3 hours per night,
I can safely say that I will soon be back
in stroke better than ever,
and looking to demonstrate it
to anyone who feels strong enough to try me!

Check out this video:



This was done last night,
in Hi-Definition using the new camera,
but of course it will not show clear HD
because YouTube doesn't send it out that way.
But you will see it in HD on the DVD coming soon.



2 comments:

mw9ball said...

Great drill Mikie. I don't want any parts of you!

Unknown said...

Its amazing how straight and perfectly spaced apart those balls are. haha, nice work mike