Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Monday, October 01, 2007

Best Pool Gadget Ever: iPod Touch

Fedex just delivered my new Apple iPod "Touch" model,
(the one with the touch screen, no buttons)

I just got it running on a wireless internet connection (WiFi)
and, being a pool addict, here's the first things I did:

1. I connected it to YouTube, so I could watch pool videos
from my Touch, taking advantage of the new wide screen. AWESOME!

2. I checked it out to see if it would display my
Diary of a Pool Shooter blog (http://FastMikie.com)
and it shows up ok, but not perfect.

3. And, of course it works with AZ Billiards site too.
This thing is WAY cool.

4. It also does my email (Gmail).

5. I have also sync'd it with my music and photo library, of course.
And that includes my self-hypnosis tracks for use
before and between matches.

This thing opens up new worlds!

Check out the Guided Tour for the Apple iPod "Touch" click here

And, let me know how you are using yours!

(blog top)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Mikie! iPhone too???