Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Monday, September 24, 2007

9-Ball, the movie, special offer

From the website:

Only 2 bucks!


THIS IS A SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER!

ACT NOW, THIS OFFER ENDS SEPTEMBER 30, 2007.

Everyone who buys a DVD during this special offer

will receive not only the first edition DVD of "9-Ball,"

but also two free tickets to see the movie.

It will be mailed to you immediately upon release.

This price does not include shipping.

Go to the website

(blog top)


1 comment:

Robert Johnson said...

I just used PayPal to by 100 of them. I have a few friends who are waiting for the movie, and I believe I can get our APA region to sell the rest (or give them as prizes). At worst, I am donating $200 in support of Jennifer (okay, maybe Main Street Productions). At best I will break even or make a couple bucks.