Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Friday, March 02, 2007

And the award goes to... Fast Mikie!





In a recent poll of players
who recently visited the Billiards Blogger site,
yours truly, Fast Mikie,
was voted The World's Best Billiards Blog
by a margin of almost 2-1
over the runner-up.

Wow!
All I can say is a heartfelt "Thank You"...

to my many fans
(who voted early and often),

to Buddha
(for his philosophy of attention with detachment),

El Maestro
(for his patience, commitment, and excellent teaching),

Brunswick
(for my Gold Crown IV),

Aramith
(for my super-pro balls)

Simonis
(for the finest cloth in the land),

Samsara
(for my great stick),

Mom and Dad
(for their benign neglect during my mis-spent youth),

my many worthy opponents
(who give me something to write about),

Carol
(my cook, who makes great pool snacks),

and so many others who
I don't have the time, space, or memory
to list here now.

"Thank You"

I am humbled.
But that won't last long...

;o)

(blog top)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! You're so silly! I love it!