Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Friday, January 19, 2007

Las Vegas goes Non-Smoking



In a turn of events which defied the odds,
the state of Nevada passed a law
restricting smoking in Las Vegas,
especially in the hotels,
and that means pool tournaments!

The last time I shot pool in Las Vegas
about 2 and a half years ago
at the National Championships,
the smoke was so thick and disgusting
I swore I would never return
until they outlawed smoking in the pool rooms.

Today I got the official notice.
See this link.

You may be wondering how I did
at my first/last/only tournament in LV...
Read the story here:
Agony and Ecstasy in Las Vegas.

This new development now opens up
the possiblility of rejoining an APA team
to compete for the singles events...

(blog top)


No comments: