Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV
FastMikie's Fun House, Del Mar, California

Friday, November 25, 2005

Winning One Pocket: "The Book"



By a stroke of good fortune, and good timing,
I was lucky enough to get a copy of the
very rare and best book on the subject,
in outstanding second edition,
never touched by human hands
(except for the author's autograph).

This book is unavailable on Amazon.com
(Amazon didn't even have a photo of the book cover
so I uploaded a photo they are using now).
Only once in a blue moon will it appear on eBay,
but they are usually beat up used copies.
This one is mint.

And I also got the companion book:
Shots, Moves & Strategies -
as taught by the game's greatest players.

These two volumes are probably the best
pool books I have ever read.

The source?
Bob Henning's Bebob Publishing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new find.. I used to have all 3 books.
Enjoy!